Moment of Celebration

My Dear CATS,

With great joy I hereby share the news of the wedding of our dear CAT Anu A with Amit from Panchkula. She tied the knot on 29th of Nov'09, i.e. the eve we came back from our Organic Farm Picnic Funday. Since Anu's sister had held up her husband in order to earn a sizeable booty for the 'Ribbon Ceremony', I went to meet CAT Anu to give her the BEST WISHES on behalf of the CATS.






I had to rub my eyes when I entered the room where CAT Anu was chatting with her classmates. She looked absolutely resplendent in her wedding attire. This CAT really does no justice to the good looks she has been bestowed with!

Wishing both CAT Anu A a very happy married life ahead, we also take this opportunity to welcome a new CAT into the pack; her husband Amit :)

MEOW
CAT Supreet

No comments: