A day well spent

A day well spent

After indeed a bad turnout for our walk in interview’s and not much left with the receding sunshine, the brightness peeped , with a Meow from Anuradha. The idea didn’t seem great with boredom hitting Zenith however this CAT’s crouch didn’t leave you with much options.

And there we were with this fascinating Nurse drawing blood with a smile, and CAT Neerja and this other Lady giving the glimpses of Mother India. I did give the brightest smile after my recent Dental Investment that had dwindled my balance. Such interesting was this other Lady that I was touched quiet deeply. I fail to recollect her name, but maybe Deeds are all that matter. May God be with her and help her all the way.

I was the last string and the Karma came to an end with me donating my blood. I however Salute all above in the chain ,who set the motion with perhaps a hidden determination to leave this planet a little better , To die a Little Better and to Leave me a little thinner. I promise I will get back again in 3 months time for many reasons. Keep my Coffee & sandwiches ready.

Thanks & Regards
CAT Abhijeet Shahi

No comments: