Note from Supreet

Just a note to say that I am well on the way to recovery, but need another week or so to pussy foot around properly. Today infact has been my first day back at work in the last 5 weeks. Though I woke up determined to last the full working day, unfortunately I know I wont last :-(

CATS may be only a couple of months old, but each one of you has been absolutely amazing. I may have been unable to respond to each text, email and phone call individually, but I hereby do acknowledge and thank each one of you for having kept me in your thoughts. I would specifically like to thank CAT Ashok, CAT Neerja and CAT Rashmi to have taken really good care of me.

I am hoping to see many of you during our next trek, probably to Timber Trail Heights before the end of this month.

Thanks for being so patient,
Supreet

No comments: